Hyva Malaysia is part of the global multinational Hyva Group which was founded in the Netherlands in 1979. We are one of the world’s leading providers of innovative and highly efficient transport solutions for the commercial vehicle and environmental service industries, namely: Hyva Tipping systems, Hook Lifts, Skip Loaders, Truck and tractor mounting cranes, Waste Equipment, Hyva PTO’s and Pumps, truck and accessories, spare parts and hydraulic systems components.
HYVA (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD.
21, Jalan 4/32A, Kepong Industrial Estate Batu 6.5
Kepong 52100, Kuala Lumpur
• Warehouse activities such as stockkeeping, warehousing, restocking, and staging of shipping products.
• Coordinate picking, packing, and loading timing.
• scheduled/on-time deliveries.
• Inspect incoming and outgoing goods based on the delivery note.
• Ensure proper goods receipt and incoming goods inspection as well as proper storing and timely material staging.
• Record incoming and outgoing goods, and further storage operations in the ERP system.
• Unload and load trucks as required.
• Perform biannual and year end stock count
• English knowledge and basic computer skills.
• Minimum 3 years relevant working experience
• Experience in automotive parts and transport equipment preferable
• Strong sense of responsibility and working attitude