Hyva Malaysia is part of the global multinational Hyva Group which was founded in the Netherlands in 1979. We are one of the world’s leading providers of innovative and highly efficient transport solutions for the commercial vehicle and environmental service industries, namely: Hyva Tipping systems, Hook Lifts, Skip Loaders, Truck and tractor mounting cranes, Waste Equipment, Hyva PTO’s and Pumps, truck and accessories, spare parts and hydraulic systems components.
HYVA (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD.
21, Jalan 4/32A, Kepong Industrial Estate Batu 6.5
Kepong 52100, Kuala Lumpur
• Coordinate and support the sales teams in create and send quotations
• coordinate and support the sales team for order entry and handling of orders processing
• Ensures correct of information in regard to sales orders for invoicing, taking into account particulars;
• Review and follow orders through to completion, working with appropriate parties on timely processing
• Trace shortages in planned shipments and ensure the correct delivery time is scheduled in consultation with the logistics Dept.
• Coordinate and communicate actively with workshop and purchase dept. on the workorder / sales orders
• Responsible for monthly SI&OP file preparation, data consolidation, preparation for pre-executive and executive
• Generate monthly LoB sales report
• Details variance on forecasted sales against actual sales
• Summarize of monthly back order and sales teams forecasted sales
• To monitor all sales are within the appointed margin and fixing Agreements, and agreement of delivery and payment terms
• Develops Yearly sales Budget preparation with coordination Sales teams
• Knowledge of necessary software (i.e., Microsoft Office);
• Good communication skills, both oral and written in English.
• Working independent;
• Preferable relevant working experience
• Have a good organizing and coordinating capacity
• Service and customer-oriented attitude
• Strong sense of responsibility and working attitude